Look What I've Accomplished!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Monday, June 8, 2009

My Gift to Myself and an NSV!

On Friday of last week one of my good friends and I went to get our noses pierced. This is something I've wanted to do for years and I felt losing 55 pounds was sufficient enough reason to warrant the treat. I woke up Friday with a terrible headache, I think its because the last week or so I was eating too little and my head rebelled. My friend suggested I have a real "coke" and I did, it worked I think I was probably suffering from low blood sugar and the "coke" did the trick. We went to this great tattoo piercing parlor not far from home and my friend wanted to go first so I got to watch, bad idea LOL I should have gone first because watching the process was making me feel faint and nervous but alas I did go next and I love the final result.

Which brings me to my NSV I took some pictures while we were there and texted it to my stepdaughter and she said I looked cute and my face had gotten smaller so the photo on the left is me on Friday afte the piercing and the photo below a before pic of me at 299 pounds.

me @ 299#
This pic was taken after Xmas so its definitely a before shot of my face LOL we've already seen the body shots. So I am pleased as pie about the nose piercing and the noticeable difference (in my opinion) in my face. Plus people keep telling me my face has shrunk so I'm going to start believing them. It's amazing how hard it is for me to believe people when they compliment me. I need to work on my self-esteem but I'm guessing that's what I'm doing right now by posting these pictures.





That's it for now! Thanks for coming by!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

yep your face shrunk! :) Cute pic with the nose pierce! Keep up the great work!

Shelley said...

You are so cute and your face is definitely a lot smaller from your "before" pic! As for the nose piercing...I.could.never. But good for you for rewarding yourself!

Sharon P Pope said...

I like your nose pierce and you are beautiful!

Hanlie said...

You are such a beautiful woman! And Your face has definitely shrunk! Good for you!

Christine Jeske said...

Congrats on the piercing! I did my own nose when I was 19 or 20 and I loved having it, it was fun. :D

((Congrats on your other non-scale victory too))

Anonymous said...

Have I ever said you were gorgeous??

Yep, you're GORGEOUS!

Melisa said...

Wow, look at you! Congrats on the weightloss to date and for rewarding yourself.

You look great!!

"This blog is so much more then writing about my weight loss journey it has become an extension in helping me know who I am and who I can be."

Sassle