Look What I've Accomplished!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Feeling Good...

I've been reading the SBD book with as much interest as a historical romance novel.  It is very fascinating and what is weird is that I did NOT read it the last time I followed the plan.  What I am enjoying about it this time is that I'm learning how food and the body work together.

I've kept my promise to myself and have yet to weigh myself since day 1 of the plan.  I'm thinking I'll weigh myself either next Tuesday when it makes it a full week or maybe after week 2 is completed.  I just don't want to focus too much on what the scale says.  Yet, I'm hearing a lot of people do better weighing in every day.  I'm really doing this for my mental health.  I beat myself up ALOT and feel that it's in my best interest for the moment.

I've been searching out recipes to make the SBD more tasty and fun.  There are so many great sites out there with some delicious recipes I'm really impressed.  You see that's what makes this fun for me, it's a healthy way of living and tastes good too.

I'm on another deadline so this will be short, I just wanted to keep up with my blogging and let everyone know that day 2 of Phase 1 was wonderful and tasty.  I'm still on track, feeling good and happy to be on this new journey.  It just feels right.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Belly Dancer said...

Good for you. Glad to hear you're back on track with SBD. I want you to succeed with this as much as you have other things in your life.

A happy belated to your hubby and "good on him" for doing it with you with such enthusiasm!

Be good to yourself!

"This blog is so much more then writing about my weight loss journey it has become an extension in helping me know who I am and who I can be."

Sassle