It's now sitting on the front porch, I'll be asking my neighbor to bring it up once I clean my office out. I want to bring it in the office so I can watch a video while doing it or something like that. Though I've read I won't be able to do more then a few minutes at first. I have to say, I've tried it and it seems easy enough. Here's a picture of one similar to mine (this is not my Ebay ad).
Here are some of the benefits of owning one that I have found online:
- Low-impact total body workout system with easy-to-use electronic display
- Unique fitness action uses your body weight as resistance
- Patented linkage system generates resistance using your body weight
- Display tracks your elapsed time, stroke count, reps, and calories burned
- Wide rotating handlebars and dual pedal positions; lifetime frame warranty
- Will help lose weight and feel great by exercising 20 minutes a day three times a week
That's it for now!