- Where did you begin 2008? I was living in an upper duplex in a very poor part of town where there were drug dealers, guns and then some. We were shot at twice, well hubby was.
- What was your status by Valentine's Day? I am married and can't even remember if we celebrated it, I doubt it though, if this years Christmas is any indication we probably did nothing.
- Did you have any encounters with the police? No *touch wood.
- Where did you go on vacation? Nowhere
- Did you know anybody who got married? Yeah clients
- Did you move anywhere? yes a beautiful farm house in the country where the nearest store is 5 miles away (that's what happens when hubby gets shot at in the city)
- What concerts/shows did you go to? nowhere
- Where do you live now? My new farm house (we rent) where I love it!
- Describe your birthday? Hubby made me a birthday card, we went out for breaky, all in all it was a great day, hubby's great with birthdays (so far)
- What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008? go to AA
- What has/have been your favorite moment(s)? the whole summer, actually from the moment we moved to the farm its been grate, live in a great town, have great neighbors, life's great on the ranch LOL
- What's something you learned about yourself? That I was lucky to have survived 8 years sobriety without the benefit of The program of AA.
- Any new additions to your family? Yes my nephew "D".
- What was your best month? um, May to October
- What music will you remember 2008 by? nothing comes to mind!
- Who has been your best friend? me, myself and I oh and my sponsor
- Made new friends? oh yes many new friends thank god I was getting lonely...
- Favorite Night[s] none in particular, they're all good.
- Any regrets? more like lessons
- Overall, how would you rate this year? I would give it an 10 because I'm alive and grateful for all that I have, even on bad days like today.
- What would you change about 2008? I would have lost some weight but so far I put on 20 pounds so that would have been nice but aside from that nothing because I'm where I'm supposed to be.
- Other than home, where did you spend most of your time? Outside
- Have any life changes in 2008? yes, many thanks to the program of AA\
- Change your hairstyle? yep, put streaks and leaving it long
- Get a new job? yes, changed businesses and so far so good.
- How old did you turn this year? 43
- Do you have a New Year's resolution? Yes and I already started it.
- Did anything embarrassing? Don't know!
- Buy anything new from eBay? nope
- What was/were your favorite purchase[s]? my horses
- Get married or divorced? nope
- Get arrested? nope
- Be honest - did you watch American Idol? no, haven't since Taylor Hicks won, that's when I said enough is enough LOL
- Did you get sick this year? Yes early in the year but I finally found a solution to not get sick, don't live in the same house as the grandchildren.
- Start a new hobby? Not really
- Been snowboarding? no
- Are you happy to see 2008 go? oh yeah
- Drank Starbucks in 2008? yeah once maybe twice
- Been naughty or nice? both
- What are you wishing for in 2009? to be healthy, happy and at peace with myself.
Look What I've Accomplished!
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary
Friday, December 26, 2008
Looking back on 2008
Got this from an AA blog.